 Space / 9894
Re: Galaxy Enforcer Contest
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sat, 14 Jul 2001 04:47:32 GMT

In lugnet.space, Joel Kuester writes:
In lugnet.space, Jeromy Irvine writes:
In lugnet.space, Tom McDonald writes:
I have only one other question about the ship: why is it upside down?
Dang! I knew I forgot something. If it really bothers you, you could turn
you monitor upside down or stand on your head to view it. :)
I liked both of these ideas so much that I couldn't decide which to try...
so I tried them both at the same time.

It hasn't helped unfortunately... the ship still looks upside down!
HELP?

I think the problem isn't so much that Jeromy's Galaxy Explorer is
upside-down as that it's inside-out! That's what's throwing you off, I'm sure.

I solved this by actually turning my monitor around and looking at the ship
from the back of the screen. It helps immensely...trust me.

What I'm still trying to figure out is how all the crew members can walk on
the walls and celilings like that, without falling to the decks. I think
it's pretty cool, and all, but I'd think that they would keep banging their
heads together when they pass each other in the halls.

That and the Pepsi leaking from every port on the ship...I assume this is
some sort of carbonated-beverage friction reducing technology to help the
ship move through space better? And how many tests were completed with Pepsi
vs. Coke? Does Pepsi truly reduce drag that much better than Coke? Was
Mountain Dew tested? Was it American-Caffenated or Canadian-Non Caffenated?

Matt