 Space / 10042
Re: Galaxy Enforcer Contest
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 18 Jul 2001 05:27:44 GMT

In lugnet.space, Greg Howell writes:
Hi,

I hope my entry will be accepted. I can't beat the big rooster or the doggie
with X-ray eyes though.

Before Greg is automaticaly disqualified for having wings on his Galaxy
Explorer, I would like to forward the idea that since he has wings ON his
wings, they effectively cancel each other out.

Am I right?

Matt 8?)