 Space / 10048
Re: Galaxy Enforcer Contest
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 18 Jul 2001 15:07:36 GMT

In lugnet.space, Matthew Gerber writes:
In lugnet.space, Greg Howell writes:
Hi,

I hope my entry will be accepted. I can't beat the big rooster or the doggie
with X-ray eyes though.

Before Greg is automaticaly disqualified for having wings on his Galaxy
Explorer, I would like to forward the idea that since he has wings ON his
wings, they effectively cancel each other out.

Am I right?

Matt 8?)
Matthew Gerber, and other people who want to ridicule me for my
interpretation of space craft, learn to act your age instead of your
intelligence quotient, or is your age your intelligence quotient?  The only
words that I have to say to you is that you are blatantly and unashamedly
exploting me and that you should grow up and quit acting as if you have your
pants around your ankles and your buttocks waving in the breeze.
I never said that I could not build wingless space craft, I only said that I
prefer to build my space craft WITH wings.  I have built several small space
craft that have small or nonexistent wings.  The Vessel Vanguard of my Gaea
Federation has small wings and my Cosmic Cruiser of the Nomadic Empire is in
an octagon shape.
The words that you speak to me seem to imply that I am stuck in some type of
rut by building space craft with wings but even I can break the mold of my
designs in space craft.
Jesse Long