 Space / 10057
Re: Galaxy Enforcer Contest
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 18 Jul 2001 18:22:13 GMT

In lugnet.space, Jesse Alan Long writes:
<snip>
The words that you speak to me seem to imply that I am stuck in some type of
rut by building space craft with wings but even I can break the mold of my
designs in space craft.

Jesse,

I've been reading the space group for quite a while now, and the wings vs.
wingless discussion has come up time and time again. It's nothing personal
against you - people just like to argue about it. :)  Your post just
happened to be what initiated the latest thread on the topic.

Now I can't speak for everyone, but I think that most of us were just having
a bit of fun at the expense of the wings/wingless debate. Personally, I
think that space craft should [have wings | not have wings] (please select
one), but that doesn't mean I consider people who build [with wings |
without wings] to be inferior. OK? Good. :)

--
Jeromy Irvine