 Space / 9825
Re: Galaxy Enforcer Contest
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 12 Jul 2001 03:24:13 GMT

In lugnet.space, Larry Pieniazek writes:
In lugnet.space, Jude Beaudin writes:

I am hoping that I am going to be invited into the Guild of Bricksmiths. :-)

Well if that was your entrance exam, you're a few bricks short of...
... short of a, ....
... well, short of a model. Ya, that's it.

We don't actually *judge* unsolicited entrance exams, fortunately for you,
because someone nicked all our placards with just zeroes on them. :-)

   What?  I thought when you held them up for me that one time,
   they were mine to keep.  You can't have them back, either,
   because I'm using them to keep my furniture from scuffing.

++Lar (envisioning how complicated the Pirate game would be if Frank used
ships to that scale and level of detail... there would be THOUSANDs of ships
to track in just one game)

   Not really--have you ever tried to float a brick?  I think it
   would be a very, very, very short game...(or a very long one,
   if we presumed the bricks to be real ABS).

   best

   LFB