 Space / 9865
Re: My MOC Fighter Plane (first posted)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.org.us.sealug
Date:
Fri, 13 Jul 2001 00:18:39 GMT

Very cool!  I like how you captured the "battered and used" appearance of SW
vehicles (if you weren't trying to do that, good job, anyway!).  I've always
liked two-seaters, it's nice to think you'll have someone to talk to on
those long patrols.

Dave

Shawn Davis <baalza@hotmail.com> wrote in message
Hello All,

I called this MOC "Dual Pilot Fighter Plane".  I should probably work • harder
on naming my creations.  This is the first model I have posted on the
internet, so be nice to me :)  There are 50 studs nose to tail, 32 studs • at
its widest point, 8 bricks high with out the mounting stands, and 11 • bricks
high with the stands.  You can see this at:

Latter,
Shawn
--
You can view my lugnet page at: