 Space / 9844
Re: My MOC Fighter Plane (first posted)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.org.us.sealug
Date:
Thu, 12 Jul 2001 16:44:52 GMT

Although the pics are very yellowed, I could make out enough to say that I'm
not particularly impressed with your moc.

I have a cheap digital camra and have not figgured out how to get a pic
without the yellowing.  I was thinking about trying to take the pics outside
on the next one.

It really depends on what you were going for, unfortuantely you didn't give
enough information to determine if you actually built this moc well.

Does my motivation change the quality or look of the model?

For instance, if this is a fighter plane, is their a particular reason why
it lacks a canopy?

I'm not sure what you are saying here, could you explain?

Just a bit more info on what you actually intended for this moc and it would
be easier to determine if it was done well.

What kind of info should be added to the post?

Anyway, thanks for looking.

Shawn