 Space / 9836
9835  |  9837
Subject:
My MOC Fighter Plane (first posted)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.org.us.sealug
Date:
Thu, 12 Jul 2001 15:16:28 GMT

Hello All,

I called this MOC “Dual Pilot Fighter Plane”.  I should probably work harder
on naming my creations.  This is the first model I have posted on the
internet, so be nice to me :)  There are 50 studs nose to tail, 32 studs at
its widest point, 8 bricks high with out the mounting stands, and 11 bricks
high with the stands.  You can see this at:

Latter,
Shawn
--
You can view my lugnet page at: