 Space / 9855
Re: My MOC Fighter Plane (first posted)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.publish.photography
Date:
Thu, 12 Jul 2001 20:38:05 GMT

In lugnet.space, Kirby Warden writes:
In lugnet.space, Shawn Davis writes:
Although the pics are very yellowed, I could make out enough to say that I'm
not particularly impressed with your moc.

I have a cheap digital camra and have not figgured out how to get a pic
without the yellowing.  I was thinking about trying to take the pics outside
on the next one.

heh, seems that a lot of folks have that problem, i have some photos waiting
to be converted to disk, but they're horribly dark and grainy (yet focused
well oddly enough) so I'm holding back on them.

<snip>

Lighting, that is the source of the problem. Even with my Kodak Camera that has
a flash, I face the same issue. You may also want to put in back lighting too
so you won't end up with too many shadows.

Jude

FUT lugnet.publish.photography is you wanna talk about picture quality :-)