 Space / 9845
Re: My MOC Fighter Plane (first posted)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.org.us.sealug
Date:
Thu, 12 Jul 2001 17:08:52 GMT

In lugnet.space, Shawn Davis writes:
Hello All,

I called this MOC “Dual Pilot Fighter Plane”.  I should probably work harder
on naming my creations.  This is the first model I have posted on the
internet, so be nice to me :)  There are 50 studs nose to tail, 32 studs at
its widest point, 8 bricks high with out the mounting stands, and 11 bricks
high with the stands.  You can see this at:

Latter,
Shawn
--
You can view my lugnet page at:

http://www.lugnet.com/people/members/?m=1094

Shaun,

I like this. It's a design unlike anything believe I've seen around here.

There's a nice array of weaponry and I like the side by side cockpits,
especially.

The silhouette is very good, too. Nice and narrow from the side and the
front. I would have to think it would be quite difficult to visually spot in
space, though a wing over might just be a bit dangerous as wide as it is. ;)

The only point that I don't really prefer, is the landing gear. After being
chastised by Grand Admiral Muffin Head over using similar gear on my
freighter, I've crossed lines to join the ranks that prefer the click hinges
for gear.

If you haven't looked at them, here are some examples with click hinge gear
from Mark's inventory of ships (I'd use mine, but his are so much cooler) --

(this freighter has another idea for gear)

Keep up the good work Shawn!

Joel J