 Space / 9851
Re: My MOC Fighter Plane (first posted)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.org.us.sealug
Date:
Thu, 12 Jul 2001 18:55:03 GMT

Now slap me if I'm missing the obvious, but I don't see any engines on the
ship. Is this a new technology of some kind? :)

My thoughts on that is since it is not a long range space craft or entering
any atmosphere, there was no need for large engines.  So on the
undercarriage of the wings are black strips that are the thrusters, with the
power generating part built into the wings, which also power the wing
mounted weapons.

Shawn