 Space / 9856
Re: My MOC Fighter Plane (first posted)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.org.us.sealug
Date:
Thu, 12 Jul 2001 20:43:57 GMT

Never mind.

See, the thing is, I just don't like it.

I tried to be constructively critical and I fell flat on my face.  So, never
mind.  Everyone else seems to like it, so just ignore me, I think i might
just keep my mouth shut.

It's cool that you didn't like it, and buy all means fell free to say so.  I
was just trying to "get" where you were coming from.

Shawn