 Space / 7580
Re: Hercules Class Capital Frigate
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 8 Mar 2001 23:49:31 GMT

In lugnet.space, Mark Sandlin writes:
Trevor Pruden at trevor_pruden@hotmail.com wrote:

Well, Peter Guenther also commented on the sharp 90 degree angle from the
con tower to the main body and back again.  Also, I have to contend with the
flat underside of the main body section.  I will be placing a modular module
in that area

Well, *that's* a relief.

A stationary module wouldn't work very well, would it? ;^)

~Grand Admiral Muffin Head

BWAHAHAHAHA...uh...

ok ok...at least you get the picture of what I'm trying to do there.

It goes:  clickity-click, barba-trick!  Voila!  New configuration.

;^)

~Trev
Astro Lift Co.