 Space / 7435
7434  |  7436
Subject:
Hercules Class Capital Frigate
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sat, 3 Mar 2001 19:28:27 GMT

Exterior digital shots only right now.  I will get some better photos for
the interiors developed and posted later this week or so.

Think:  "Star Wars, The Empire Strikes Out"

Crew complement: 9 minimum, 12 standard with partial hot bunking for night
shift rotation, 18 maximum with hot bunking.  Room is available for more
bunks, but I have not bothered with that for now.  The extra room can be
configured for different missions.

I am looking right now to attach a removable belly module that would house
two additional support fighters with bay doors (it would replace the belly
docking ring).  A different type of removable belly module could be
converted for additional crew, cargo or for acting as a connection hub for
additional side mounted mission specific modules such as a hospital module
or a bulk cargo module.

LMKWYT!

:^)

~Trev