 Space / 6110
6109  |  6111
Subject:
build time
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 16 Jan 2001 19:48:55 GMT

re: the issue bleow that kirby and J.D. have raised.
how long DOES it take us to build things?
in real actual hours worked?

when we post MOC's, how about posting some
basic stats, like buildtime, for example?

thx much
-paul

In article <G73v8C.KxM@lugnet.com>, Kirby Warden
<inourimage@msn.com> wrote:
    It's just not fare!  You have so many more pieces • than me...as does
most everyone else that posts on Brickbay.  Ball joints? • Sure, I've got two
or three of those.  1x3 left and right angle wedges? purty • darn near a pair
in every color except white (I've got plenty enough in
white :^)).  I think

While I can relate to this, I think the real problem is
there's two other
things Muffin Head and some of the other posters have than
I'd rather have
more than their brick collections.

One's skill, the other's free time. :) I went to go look at
some of the
pages here, and I can't imagine the hours it takes to build
some of these
things.

Semester breaks and the beginnings of terms, though, I get
some time
to play with. I've started on another expansion deck to my
"Super
Galactic Mediator" (I've moved pictures to Brickshelf, see
them at
) to approximately double the size of it. The idea for this
is that
what I've currently got can be a cargo shuttle down to the
surface of
a planet, and the expansion module can be a space-only
cargo hauling
monster.

-JDF
--
J.D. Forinash                                     ,-.
foxtrot@cc.gatech.edu                            ( <