 Space / 6112
Re: build time
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 16 Jan 2001 20:15:16 GMT

in article G79tpJ.MnF@lugnet.com, Paul Hartzog wrote:

re: the issue bleow that kirby and J.D. have raised.
how long DOES it take us to build things?
in real actual hours worked?

when we post MOC's, how about posting some
basic stats, like buildtime, for example?

All righty then.

Just off the top of my head, my Spidertank took approximately four hours,
from concept to finish. (That includes trying different stuff and rebuilding
bits here and there)

My latest HF-250 Freighter took about 7 hours, spread out over three
building sessions.

The Crimson Order Stealth Vessel took about 8 hours, spread over three
building sessions. This is a model that I built without an overarching idea.
I only had a cockpit design in my head, so once I built that, I had to try a
few different things before I came to a conclusion I liked.

HTH

~Mark "Muffin Head" Sandlin
--
Mark's Lego(R) Creations