 Space / 6140
Re: you can't but you did
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.build
Date:
Wed, 17 Jan 2001 20:37:15 GMT

In lugnet.space, Paul Hartzog writes:
yes, of course, the "buildtime" stat won't be perfect but already
in the replies to my initial post, we've seen emails w/ lots of
interesting info about the thoughts, reasons, development issues,
and time spent on numerous models from Mark's ships to Bram's
Diablo

so we've already succeeded...

i think that kind of info is very interesting
(who cares if its useful :-)

-paul

Although I think you are asking a very good question, I'm not sure the
answers will be all that meaningful.

I did not mean to imply that the info gleaned from this thread would not be
useful. I was trying to indicate that (as others have also added)
information about the time spent must be appended with apropriate
explanations to be truly meaningful.

Perhaps what you were asking was: "Tell us (LUGNETters) about the details of
the MOC - how it came about, how much time it took to realize the idea, what
particular building difficulties were solved, explored or abandoned, etc.".

No matter the phrasing, I still think this is a very good request for all
those who post about their MOCs.

Wayne