 Space / 6049
Re: Mark's Lego Creations Update! 1/12/01
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.build, lugnet.build.mecha
Date:
Sun, 14 Jan 2001 12:33:42 GMT

Mark Sandlin wrote in message ...

This one still gives me the HTML page, but I don't get the image. I've
refreshed since IE likes to use cached pages so much but it's still just • a
bit outline with that nifty X in the corner for 'no image'. bah.

I don't know what the problem is. I have looked at it, and it works fine
from this end. Is anyone else having trouble with it?

Yeah, me too. Is it something to do with the picture being hosted on
Brickshelf?

Cheers,
Paul
LUGNET member 164