 Space / 6028
Re: Mark's Lego Creations Update! 1/12/01
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.build, lugnet.build.mecha
Date:
Sat, 13 Jan 2001 20:35:00 GMT

in article G73oJ3.B7M@lugnet.com, Paul Baulch wrote:

Mark Sandlin wrote in message ...

- HF-250 Medium Freighter

Ah yes, now _that's_ a freighter! Fantastically distinctive design, I can
tell by the way I keep having to come back and have another look at it every
five minutes.  ;-)
Interestingly, you say it's a freighter, but (at least in IE) the little
popup name that appears over the image says, "Stealth Vessel"...

Put that under the heading: "Mark Forgot To Change The Tag"

One question: the entry hatch is at the bottom front of the ship (image 17),
but its passage doesn't seem to go to the main hold where the droids are
stored. Does it go vertically upward to a ladder behind the cockpit or
something like that? Actually, image 12 sort of seem to rule that out as
well. I'm all confused now. Is it an entry hatch?

Well, I mentioned in the little description on my website that there is a
lift, and the yellow tiled area is supposed to represent that. I really
couldn't figure out a good way to make a functional lift in the ship. :^( I
suppose it isn't very apparent from the photos.

I hope you're going to attempt Spike's racer at some point, that's my
favourite in Bebop!

Hmm.... My Storm Owl was influenced by Faye's Zipcraft. I suppose I could
take a whack at Spike's li'l craft. Hmmmm....

- MM-10 Spidertank

Ah yes - I recognised the Appleseed/GITS style immediately. Nice job! Is
that sort of tank the type they called the "Fuchikoma"?

Isn't the Fuchikoma the little red one that they cruise around in in the
Manga? Maybe I'm mistaken.

~Mark "Muffin Head" Sandlin
--
Mark's Lego(R) Creations