 Space / 6022
Re: Mark's Lego Creations Update! 1/12/01
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.build, lugnet.build.mecha
Date:
Sat, 13 Jan 2001 14:36:12 GMT

In lugnet.space, Mark Sandlin writes:
Hi Everyone,

New pictures on my website:

- HF-250 Medium Freighter

- MM-10 Spidertank

Just click "What's New"

:^)

~Mark "Muffin Head" Sandlin

     It's just not fare!  You have so many more pieces than me...as does
most everyone else that posts on Brickbay.  Ball joints? Sure, I've got two
or three of those.  1x3 left and right angle wedges? purty darn near a pair
in every color except white (I've got plenty enough in white :^)).  I think
I may have to take a trip to Brickbay every time I try to build something.
I've got a HUGE variety of pieces, but depressingly short on duplicate parts.
     It's my own fault for getting married shortly after comming out of my
Dark Age (wedding, rings, {foolishly telling my wife that she no longer has
to work},four yr.old ruffian {child, that is, boy} and all those other
expensis that I never knew existed :^).
     Yup, Yup and all that jazz.

     I realy like that stow-away landing gear.
     That bell jar R2 unit tickles me pink (too bad I don't have any bell jars).
     The spider tank is neat, it would probably impress me more if I had
watched Ghost in the Shell.  I'm waaaaaay behind on Anime.