 Space / 5700
Re: I'm back with pictures!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 1 Jan 2001 21:21:05 GMT

in article G6HwG8.Et0@lugnet.com, Jonathan Mizner wrote:

Oh my.  That's BIG!  I thought those cross-sections that keep reappearing
on Brickshelf were some sort of non-Space Castle test.  I didn't even think
that could be some sort of spaceship.  What do you guys DO for a living?
Did that cost a months salary?  How much did it cost?  Hope to see more
pictures soon!

Well, the bricks are Wayne's. He has a substantial collection that he's been
working on for about 25 years.

~Mark "Muffin Head" Sandlin
--
Mark's Lego(R) Creations