 Space / 5765
Re: I'm back with pictures!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 4 Jan 2001 14:51:27 GMT

George Haberberger at George.Haberberger@usa.xerox.com wrote:

Wow, that is amazing and inspiring.

I've thought about making '50s era Flash Gordon type spaceships, though even
if I adopted a nauseating every color brick I have I doubt I could make one
that big (yet).

Yeah, me neither. Good thing Wayne has lots of parts. :^)

One thing, I didn't notice an elevator in the crew section, did I miss it?
The toilets were a nice touch.

There is no elevator. If you look in this picture:

You can see the hatch in the floor behind the officer. There will eventually
be a corresponding hatch in the ceiling and ladders between.

~Mark "Muffin Head" Sandlin
--
Mark's Lego Creations
http://www.nwlink.com/~sandlin/lego