 Space / 5763
Re: I'm back with pictures!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 4 Jan 2001 14:32:26 GMT

In lugnet.space, Mark Sandlin writes:
Hi all,

I know I sort of disappeared there for a while. I was out of town for a
week. I guess I should have left a note or something ;^)

Anyhoo, on the 23rd I went to Wayne Hussey's house to help him work on his
latest mega-spaceship.

Allow me to illustrate:

Wow, that is amazing and inspiring.

I've thought about making '50s era Flash Gordon type spaceships, though even
if I adopted a nauseating every color brick I have I doubt I could make one
that big (yet).

One thing, I didn't notice an elevator in the crew section, did I miss it?
The toilets were a nice touch.

George