 Space / 5695
Re: I'm back with pictures!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 1 Jan 2001 17:55:20 GMT

In lugnet.space, Mark Sandlin writes:
Hi all,

I know I sort of disappeared there for a while. I was out of town for a
week. I guess I should have left a note or something ;^)

Anyhoo, on the 23rd I went to Wayne Hussey's house to help him work on his
latest mega-spaceship.

Allow me to illustrate:

Just for reference, I'm 6'3"

While I was there, Wayne and I started to work on one of the crew decks of
this 50s Style rocketship. There are a few pics of the bunks, storage
lockers, showers, and toilets. One of the inter-deck hatches can also be
seen in the picture.

  >http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=2446

Nothing was secured to the deck in the pictures, but they will be secured in
the future.

This thing is gonna be way cool. :^)

~Mark "Muffin Head" Sandlin
  Oh my.  That's BIG!  I thought those cross-sections that keep reappearing
on Brickshelf were some sort of non-Space Castle test.  I didn't even think
that could be some sort of spaceship.  What do you guys DO for a living?
Did that cost a months salary?  How much did it cost?  Hope to see more
pictures soon!