 Space / 5684
5683  |  5685
Subject:
I'm back with pictures!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 1 Jan 2001 06:55:27 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

Hi all,

I know I sort of disappeared there for a while. I was out of town for a
week. I guess I should have left a note or something ;^)

Anyhoo, on the 23rd I went to Wayne Hussey's house to help him work on his
latest mega-spaceship.

Allow me to illustrate:

Just for reference, I'm 6'3"

While I was there, Wayne and I started to work on one of the crew decks of
this 50s Style rocketship. There are a few pics of the bunks, storage
lockers, showers, and toilets. One of the inter-deck hatches can also be
seen in the picture.

Nothing was secured to the deck in the pictures, but they will be secured in
the future.

This thing is gonna be way cool. :^)

~Mark "Muffin Head" Sandlin
--