 Space / 5699
Re: Life on Mars
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 1 Jan 2001 21:16:08 GMT

In lugnet.space, Jim Stroot writes:
<snip>

I don't have any Martians yet (hoping for some with my next ManiaMag), but I
got the 7312 T-3 Trike and 7315 Solar Explorer for Christmas. I like the
modular aspect but wish the canopy on the Explorer was hinged. The Trike
could fit right in with the Futuron theme, I can see it racing along side
the 6990 at a lunar base.
<snip>

The T-3 Trike is the first non-Star Wars set that I haven't had the desire
to take apart and mix with the rest of the collection.  I didn't like the
way it looked from the box, but I wanted a bubble canopy and the big wheels
so I decided to give it a chance.  Once I got the model constructed I was
quite happy with it however.  I also have the 7310 Mono Jet and the 7314
Recon-Mech RP.  While the Recon Mech was pretty cool, I have deconstructed
it because I needed some of the parts.

I hope Lego keeps this line alive for awhile and brings us some more cool sets!

-Bryan
http://www.geocities.com/hobartrus/index.html
http://brickshelf.com/gallery/hobartrus