 Space / 5676
Re: Life on Mars
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sun, 31 Dec 2000 15:26:39 GMT

In lugnet.space, Ed T. Toton III writes:
Yeah, I feel basically the same way. This is the first decent space
theme in quite a while, and I ran out and bought a bunch. After
having put together both of the mechs, I can say that I like them
very much and so far have been keeping them assembled rather
than throwing them into the mix. I'm hoping they make rust-colored
baseplates/craterplates too.
So what's this you say about a sale at K-Mart? I went over to a
K-Mart a few days ago and didn't see much sign of a sale, and
most of their stock was picked clean anyway...
-Bones-
= http://www.necrobones.com/        = NecroBones Enterprises

I've seen the K-Mart sale at only a couple of stores in this area (west
central IN/east central IL). I figured it would be a national thing, but it
may not be. The stores here have the $20 and under LoM sets, but no 2001 SW.
I wouldn't mind getting another TIE or Imperial Shuttle if I could get the
LoM mechs at half price.