 Space / 4425
Re: Galactic Shipyard updates and change
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 3 Nov 2000 01:28:52 GMT

I personally consider a "capital ship" to be destroyer size or larger. And
my ship is only a little bigger than a 747 in length

We won't go into width problems brought up by a minifig.

My point is that the ships on the site are considered "Capital size" if they
are over 60 studs in length. I think it should be more like 100 but we'll
get into that later.

YAY!  My capital ship is 106 studs long!  WHOO-HOO!  :D

Just measured it.

   Anyway.. where did the term "Capital" come from? Anyone know the true
definition of this?

Good question.  I'd sure like to know.

Trev