 Space / 4346
Re: Galactic Shipyard updates and change
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 31 Oct 2000 00:24:54 GMT

    Very small (like a poly bag set)

    The first category I'm going to add as a sort of test will be the Mini
ships category.

    Well, I already received a ship for this category! The ship is inicrofig
scale which make me think I should probably have 2 sections along these
lines:

    -Little ships at Minifig scale (small ships designed for a lego person..
they would be similar to
    -Little ships at Microfig scale (these would be designed to represent
small craft)

    Does this make sense?

    Furthermore, if the GS has quite a few sections for different ships
would you think this would be confusing or more organized?

    -Jon