 Space / 4347
Re: Galactic Shipyard updates and change
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 31 Oct 2000 01:12:12 GMT

   Any comments or ideas on other sections(and there will be others) are
welcome.
   The first category I'm going to add as a sort of test will be the Mini
ships category.
   The downside to this is that I'm going to remove the ground vehicles and
space stations sections. If anyone thinks this is a bad idea please tell me.
I'd really like to just concentrate on ships now.
   I also updated the submission page.

I think this is a great idea, particularly until we can get the space site
going.  There is such a wealth of good designs out there, along with richly
drawn lego histories, stories, characters, and gaming strategies.

John, when you get to the industrial section you can include my blue
freighter design at:

http://brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=18272

or, my troop transport at:

http://brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=18641