 Space / 4418
Re: Galactic Shipyard updates and change
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 2 Nov 2000 18:41:12 GMT

In lugnet.space, Jon Palmer wrote:

Please tell me what you think about some of the ideas.

Hmm.  At this point, I'd say there are too many categories.  I'd back off
on the differentiation for now.  If a category gets too big, you can always
split it later.

BTW, could you switch my Spaceship BR to the 'scientific' group?  It's
definitely not a capital ship.  The crew probably won't be more than 20 or
so.

Steve