 Space / 4292
Re: By the way... I got my shirt.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sat, 28 Oct 2000 19:12:55 GMT

From: "Jon Palmer" <jpalmer@oklahoma.net>

It looks great to me. I went with blue and I noticed it is *slightly* off
but its not a big deal at all.
I haven't worn or washed it yet so I'll update on how it does.
I'm wondering how many of these did you sell Mark? How many people got a
shirt?

I don't know because I had to shut down the "stores" where all that info is
tracked.

Glad you like it.

~Mark "Muffin Head" Sandlin
--