 Space / 4293
Re: New Mecha @ Moonbase Io
Newsgroups:
lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.space
Date:
Sat, 28 Oct 2000 20:05:38 GMT

In lugnet.build.mecha, Andrew Todd Amacher writes:
Check out the Warlock in the Pyralon section at-
http://moonbase-io.webjump.com/default.htm

By the way, my Shocktroopers as well as all my other Vedraan droids technically
speaking aren't mecha, but mecha sized robots- what I call a D.H.B.(Droid
Host Body). The basic concept- A sentient robot with a once organic
intellect that was digitized then transferred from a living being to a
droid.
D.H.B...I like that. The back story for my new mech is similar. The Mech
becomes self aware and assimilates the driver (sort of like the Borg).
Bryce McGlone