 Space / 4306
Re: By the way... I got my shirt.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sun, 29 Oct 2000 16:44:04 GMT

"Jon Palmer" <jpalmer@oklahoma.net> wrote in message
news:G34nAv.2rx@lugnet.com...
It looks great to me. I went with blue and I noticed it is *slightly* off
but its not a big deal at all.
I haven't worn or washed it yet so I'll update on how it does.
I'm wondering how many of these did you sell Mark? How many people got a
shirt?

    -Jon

I got a blue fig.  Wore it yesterday at the minifest in Boston. :-)

Its more than just for AFOLs too...its just a cool shirt all around.
Thanks, Mark!!  TLC should learn from this...
--

Tim Courtney - tim@zacktron.com

ICQ: 23951114 - AIM: TimCourtne