 Space / 4309
Re: By the way... I got my shirt.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sun, 29 Oct 2000 17:53:13 GMT

In lugnet.space, Mark Sandlin writes:
Mark.

It's probably because I was contacted by LEGO and asked to remove the
shirts. I shut down the store as soon as I received notice. I would guess
that your order was pending when I shut down the store, so it didn't ship
even though you placed the order.

I would have liked for more people to have CS shirts, but LEGO was very
concerned about their copyright being diluted.

~Mark "Muffin Head" Sandlin

Mark,

You know, the moment I read your post anouncing the T-shirts, I ordered one,
thinking that LEGO would stop you as soon as they got a chance. They did.
Unfortunatelly, they stopped you before my order was fully processed. Them's
the breaks. I just hope that LEGO (TLC/TLG) got the hint and will start
manufacturing those T-shirts...
Just too bad that I was too late. That's all.

Mark "no, the other Mark" de Kock