 Space / 4288
  By the way... I got my shirt.

It looks great to me. I went with blue and I noticed it is *slightly* off but its not a big deal at all. I haven't worn or washed it yet so I'll update on how it does. I'm wondering how many of these did you sell Mark? How many people got a shirt? (...) (24 years ago, 28-Oct-00, to lugnet.space)

  Re: By the way... I got my shirt.

(...) I don't know because I had to shut down the "stores" where all that info is tracked. Glad you like it. ~Mark "Muffin Head" Sandlin (24 years ago, 28-Oct-00, to lugnet.space)

  Re: By the way... I got my shirt.

I got a black one. The yellows (face and logo) seem slightly off, but looks good otherwise. -- Paul Davidson Jon Palmer <jpalmer@oklahoma.net> wrote in message news:G34nAv.2rx@lugnet.com... (...) (24 years ago, 29-Oct-00, to lugnet.space)

  Re: By the way... I got my shirt.

"Jon Palmer" <jpalmer@oklahoma.net> wrote in message news:G34nAv.2rx@lugnet.com... (...) I got a blue fig. Wore it yesterday at the minifest in Boston. :-) Its more than just for AFOLs too...its just a cool shirt all around. Thanks, Mark!! TLC (...) (24 years ago, 29-Oct-00, to lugnet.space)

  Re: By the way... I got my shirt.

(...) I got an email saying that the store was closed, so my T-shirt will never be shipped. Could this be beacuse I don't live in the USoA? I ordered the T just one day after the initial post here... Mark "I still want my minifig to have a T-shirt" (...) (24 years ago, 29-Oct-00, to lugnet.space)

  Re: By the way... I got my shirt.

Mark. It's probably because I was contacted by LEGO and asked to remove the shirts. I shut down the store as soon as I received notice. I would guess that your order was pending when I shut down the store, so it didn't ship even though you placed (...) (24 years ago, 29-Oct-00, to lugnet.space)

  Re: By the way... I got my shirt.

(...) Mark, You know, the moment I read your post anouncing the T-shirts, I ordered one, thinking that LEGO would stop you as soon as they got a chance. They did. Unfortunatelly, they stopped you before my order was fully processed. Them's the (...) (24 years ago, 29-Oct-00, to lugnet.space)

  Re: By the way... I got my shirt.

(...) I kind of doubt it. See, the point is, a lot of AFOLs love Classic Space. Most kids nowadays don't know anything about CS. LEGO markets to kids, regardless of how many thousands of dollars a year AFOLs spend. (Personally, I've spent around (...) (24 years ago, 29-Oct-00, to lugnet.space)

  Re: By the way... I got my shirt.

(...) *Big old high five* ~Nathan (24 years ago, 29-Oct-00, to lugnet.space)

  Re: By the way... I got my shirt.

"Mark Sandlin" <sandlin@nwlink.com> wrote in message news:B621AA82.6864%s...ink.com... (...) (Personally, (...) what (...) This really irks the snot out of me. Why they wouldn't market to what their consumers want and continue to come out with (...) (24 years ago, 29-Oct-00, to lugnet.space)

  Re: By the way... I got my shirt.

<massive snippage> (...) These two statements may not be compatible with each other. I've said it before, but it bears repeating. You catch more flies with honey than with vinegar. Drilling in... Look, even the person who enforced the trademark said (...) (24 years ago, 29-Oct-00, to lugnet.space)

  Re: By the way... I got my shirt.

(replied via email, I don't totally agree, but I don't totally disagree either) -Tim (...) (24 years ago, 29-Oct-00, to lugnet.space)

  Re: By the way... I got my shirt.

(...) Yeah, it's too bad they are concerned about stopping anyone who would assist them in becoming the most recognizable name in children's toys by the year 2005. Oops...that's exactly what they wanted, now wasn't it? <rant> It's sad when a company (...) (24 years ago, 29-Oct-00, to lugnet.space, lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: By the way... I got my shirt.

If you send me the files, I'll re-create the t-shirts under my own cafepress.com shop. Lego will have to hunt me down in Canada if they want to shut it down. :) Maybe a few more people can get orders in. -- Paul Davidson Mark Sandlin (...) (24 years ago, 29-Oct-00, to lugnet.space)

  Re: By the way... I got my shirt.

While I appreciate the offer to make more shirts, I don't wish to create an enemy of TLC. I'd rather they get our point by reading our posts, and not by us becoming a legal nuisance. thanks anyway, ~Mark "Muffin Head" Sandlin (24 years ago, 29-Oct-00, to lugnet.space)

  Re: By the way... I got my shirt.

(...) what we really need is an AFOL in a position in the lego set design shop, mabie they can start designing sets that AFOLs want e.g. cars WITH doors. Then again, I guess that somewhere there has been a directive "dont use the car door parts on (...) (24 years ago, 30-Oct-00, to lugnet.space)

  Re: By the way... I got my shirt.

(...) And I don't totally agree or disagree with Tim's reply. :-) He can post it if he wants, although I won't, and I wouldn't advise he does either. ++Lar (24 years ago, 30-Oct-00, to lugnet.space)

  And now for something completely different: (wasRe: By the way... I got my shirt.

OK, here's something I ran across with the perspective that companies getting "too" tight with trade marks and trade dress control are doing themselves a disservice.... maybe I'm wrong on this (IANAL) and TLC hands are *not* tied or at least are (...) (24 years ago, 30-Oct-00, to lugnet.space, lugnet.off-topic.debate)