 Space / 39305
Re: I am not a nazi.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.people, lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Sat, 20 Aug 2005 17:15:16 GMT

Richie,

I never accused you of being a Nazi, nor do I think you one.  I want to be clear
on that.  I simply found your MOC tasteless and not funny.  It spurred my hasty
post calling for deletion.  I regret that post, but I still feel you MOC was
very tasteless.

But please, keep building.  Just steer clear of the hot-button issues.  I look
forward to more of your MOCs, space, pirate or otherwise.

-- Nathan Wells

PS - Now let us put this issue waaaaaaaaaaay behind us and get back to
building...