 Space / 38019
38018  |  38020
Subject:
Shogun, BAM (Big *** Mech)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.space
Date:
Sun, 6 Feb 2005 08:05:02 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

Yo, This is Shogun. Deep Link if needed.

A while back I posted a chassis that I was working on, here. Well since then the arms went through one full rebuild, the legs three full rebuilds, the body had one minor surgery, and a multitude of general goofs and corrections. It’s been a long three weeks at one work day per week.

A few points of interest.
* 22 (yes, you read right, twenty-two) worm gear joints
* Height varies but figure around 2’ tall
* Preplanned break points for storage, shipping and general ease of handling
* Missles, big ones, small ones, lots of em.
* A big rifle called the KG Hippy Squisher (I’ll let you figure out KG is)
* Not necessarily stable but very posable
* There is a hidden cockpit in the back. No engine on this one, two reasons, wieght and space. The cockpit action took up more space than I’d like but it turned out really cool.
* Yeah, it’s fun to play with

I’m gonna try a MOC page for this. so as soon as it gets moderated look for some insight to come forth there as well.

Enjoy Shogun mates! PLMKWYT

Mark Neumann