 Space / 37144
Re: MOC: Blacktron Outcast Racer
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sun, 28 Nov 2004 08:27:18 GMT

Hey Tony,

That’s one sleek racer you have there. One really can’t argue with chrome pipes (well one could try, but they’d be louder...)

I would agree with Gil’s point about more weight in the sabrehilt area, but it might be less of an issue if you replaced the space stand with a couple of 2x2 round bricks. I wouldn’t want to lose those chrome bits, being that they are money.

Peace to the hilt,

Professor Whateverly