 Space / 37067
Re: MOC: Blacktron Outcast Racer
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 22 Nov 2004 16:24:52 GMT

In lugnet.announce.moc, Tony Hafner wrote:
   The latest ship from the Blacktron Hegemony is the Outcast Racer:

Aah, sweet. I just put together a small Blacktron MOC with chrome highlights (nothing special, it will probably show up along side another MOC I’m working on), and was thinking Blacktron totally deserves chrome. Your racer really shows how. I think you use the perfect amount of greebling, and especially like how the rounded pieces in front of the cockpit. If I have one suggestion, as a Blacktron vehicle, I think the cockpit and engines could have been modular and possible to be detached. Neat stuff.

Kenn