 Space / 37091
Re: MOC: Blacktron Outcast Racer
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 24 Nov 2004 15:27:14 GMT

In lugnet.announce.moc, Tony Hafner wrote:
   The latest ship from the Blacktron Hegemony is the Outcast Racer:

<http://www.hafhead.com/lego/myspace/btracer/index.html

(shnip)

How could you not like BT? I like the mix of old skool design with a few new skool building methods...SNOT etc.

The main body looks great with the exhausts and round yelllow 1x1 round plates. My only thing? Not quite sold on the chrome sabrehilts and the yellow cones on the nacelles. Almost visually feels like those areas could use a little more weight to balance out the solid-ness of the cabin area. Just a thought from the mind of a squirrel.

Cheers, -G