 Space / 37090
Re: New CS consoles - now featuring better glow!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.parts.mod
Date:
Wed, 24 Nov 2004 15:22:45 GMT

In lugnet.space, Rob Hendrix wrote:
Check 'em out:

http://www.brickmodder.net/mods/brickliteCS.html

I'm extremely happy with the outcome.
No shadows, no unsightly innards showing...
Thanks to Admiral Giddens for the use of his site for reference material.
The only nitpick I have is about the small place on the 1x2 that I cut too
much out of.
That's why you see a bright spot at the bottom of the printed acetate.

Enjoy!  And as always, improvement suggestions appreciated, as well as, ego
boosting. :)

Rob, the master transmogrifyer
www.brickmodder.net

Hehe...this is a great concept. I think of the early 80's Idea Books that have
all the awesome interior shots with cool lighting and such.  How amazing would a
similar shoot look with consoles like these?  Or say Dan's Explorer with a
couple glowing terminals in the void of space?

Looking forward to your other space mods.

Cheers,
-G