 Space / 37109
37108  |  37110
Subject:
Rob, I just have one question . . .
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.parts.mod
Date:
Thu, 25 Nov 2004 07:28:59 GMT

Do I get a discount for ordering in bulk?

Totally awesome stuff, man.  I'm such a sucker for lights in stuff and I
LOVE how you worked in the Classic Space console images on the display.

How soon before these parts will have self-contained power like the 1x1
rounds?  :-D

You da Mad Mod Space Man!

Dave