 Space / 37081
Re: New CS consoles - now featuring better glow!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.parts.mod
Date:
Tue, 23 Nov 2004 15:52:28 GMT

One suggestion: Have you considered placing the transparent piece on the
inside
of the brick? It might be more difficult, but it would lend a cleaner
look.

-Grand Admiral¬
.space Curator

Not impossible, but definitely too tough for even the likes of me.  Consider
this though: put the acetate inside the brick and then you would not have a
smooth face on the outside.  You'd have a ridge there.

I can probably clean this current idea up some more.  I was in a hurry to
produce these last night and get them up on the web.

Rob