 Space / 37079
Re: New CS consoles - now featuring better glow!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.parts.mod
Date:
Tue, 23 Nov 2004 15:27:18 GMT

Rob, those are great. Never mind the naysayers “LEGO never made that console in that color” or whatever they may say. You are a(n evil) genius.

Of course, now you have to figure out how to introduce motion effects into your lighting, so this piece looks right. ;-)

James Wilson Dallas, TX