 Space / 37064
Re: MOC: Blacktron Outcast Racer
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 22 Nov 2004 16:13:50 GMT

In lugnet.space, Matt Zitron wrote:
   In lugnet.announce.moc, Tony Hafner wrote:
   The latest ship from the Blacktron Hegemony is the Outcast Racer:

It’s unarmed, but it hauls. And I’m not talking cargo.

Once again Tony hot stuff.

You inspired me to “adjust” my Blacktron Invader (pics soon) and now with this you make me want to go and buy more Blacktrons!!!

Glad to hear it! And I hope that I’ll have more Blacktron on the way. If I can manage to get some more building time in the next few days, I would like to enter at least one of the contests going on at the moment.

   DAMN YOU!!!

I’ll take that as a compliment. Build well!

AndroDan
   Tony Hafner
www.hafhead.com