 Space / 37076
Re: MOC: Blacktron Outcast Racer
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 23 Nov 2004 01:57:45 GMT

Hi Tony,

I don’t know why, I missed your post, I only saw your racer now. It’s very sleek! Oh, and I could find the storage compartments very easily!

Nice engines, I like this orientation. And the hoses bring a lot to it! The chrome bits add a nice touch to the color scheme. You can’t go wrong with chrome.

Good work as usual!

JP.