 Space / 37084
Re: MOC: Blacktron Outcast Racer
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 23 Nov 2004 18:37:50 GMT

   http://www.hafhead.com/lego/myspace/btracer/index.html

In lugnet.space, Jean-Pascal Rignault wrote:
   Hi Tony,

I don’t know why, I missed your post, I only saw your racer now. It’s very sleek! Oh, and I could find the storage compartments very easily!

Heh, some are a bit more obvious than others.

   Nice engines, I like this orientation. And the hoses bring a lot to it! The chrome bits add a nice touch to the color scheme. You can’t go wrong with chrome.

It’s not Blacktron without hoses! I have to disagree about that last chrome comment, though- it’s pretty easy to overdo chrome, and that totally kills it. Anyway, I love it when the chrome and hoses come together in a great happy union.

Chrome well!
(can “chrome” be used as a verb?)

AndroDan
   Tony Hafner