 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 2384
MOC: Blacktron Outcast Racer
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 19 Nov 2004 16:10:28 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

The latest ship from the Blacktron Hegemony is the Outcast Racer:

It’s unarmed, but it hauls. And I’m not talking cargo.

I started off my racers with the Nebula-III. I really, really like that ship. That’s why I did the whole racers series.

While I like all of my racers, most of the others don’t have quite the feel I was aiming for. This one has it exactly.

AndroDan
   Tony Hafner
www.hafhead.com