 Space / 37068
37067  |  37069
Subject:
B.I. Joe: Killer Whale Hovercraft
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.build.military
Date:
Mon, 22 Nov 2004 17:31:26 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

Greetings!

After a little forced hiatus, Joe is back and he’s hoverin’ to glory!

I actually had this mostly built for quite some time, but just recently finished off the last couple details.

If the our iron-booted overlords think it qualifies for the miltary hover contest, then consider it my entry. If not, I will simply accept it and cry myself to sleep for the next 40 nights.

Excuse the poor photography that morphs dark grey to the toy accurate, altho IRL brick-inaccurate olive drab.

Let a soldja know...

Cheers, Team B.I.J.